May 17, 2018

Mikkeller Bar Seoul, Pongdang Craftbeer Co.



Oatmeal stout. Interesting... however as a business, I'm not sure that the price(12,000 krw=14 cad/200ml) can be justified to non-beergeek. There is a promotion for limited winter beer stock that provides them 30% off. It isn't surprising they have a large inventory though.

Mikkeller bar seoul


Like Mikkeller bar, Pongdang also has their own tap and guest taps. Price looks reasonable if you spend really hard effort to consider the standard of rent at the heart of Seoul city center.

Pongdang craftbeer co.

I'm not a big fan of vintage&cozy&(tattered)Scandinavian style interior design that dominates so called hot spots in recent years. When the ceiling was leaking in front of my eyes, I thought maybe it isn't what we tried to imitate, maybe we are poor, literally. The rent is not a joke in Seoul. I'm not talking about the specific place.

No comments:

Post a Comment