March 1, 2017
The slow IPA by The Hand and Malt brewery
The 1st March, today was the national holiday in Korea, remembering the independent movement against the Imperialist Japan in 1919. Anyway it was happy holiday for any of us in Korea.
I found a familiar name on an advertising banner on the pave to the cinema which I was heading to go. The Hand and Malt brewing company, a small microbrewery which is famous for a line of craft beers using local ingredients, established in 2014.
I love one of their slogans : We only sell it if we want to drink it.
I ordered without hesitation the slow IPA, a session beer which won the International Beer Cup in Japan, 2015. It was definitely the one worth to try. Hop aroma was floral and citrus, body of malt was as sweet as well baked bread. It made my holiday.
One day, I hope I can make a beer like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Wash a bucket fermenter with a detergent. Sanitize every equipment into the water with no-rinse sanitizer. Put an extract can into hot wate...
-
Before Brewing, We need CEREALS How can we get access to the starches : Germination MALTING is the controlled germination and drying pr...
-
source: https://byo.com/malt/item/1494-the-principles-of-ph pH change that happens during the mashing mashing=precipitation of phospha...
No comments:
Post a Comment